Questions and answers

I can't log into Mina Sidor. What do I do? 
If you've forgotten your password, click on Glömt lösenord [Forgotten password] on the log-in page and a new password will be sent to your e-mail address.

I've requested a new password but haven't received an e-mail message, why?  

The e-mail address you gave is possibly old or incorrect. The e-mail may also have ended up in your spam folder. If you need more help, contact customer services on 013-10 02 84.

I've changed surname, how do I change it in your records? 

If you have an active agreement with us, you must send in proof of your change of name or visit one of our offices with valid ID. If you don't have an active agreement with us, you can visit one of our offices or contact our customer services on 013-10 02 84.

How do I know whether I'll have any chance of getting an apartment I've applied for?

The queue points shown when you submit an application for an apartment you want correspond to the current position of number five in the queue. You can then get an idea of how many queue points are required to get the apartment.

I'm going to move into a new apartment and was wondering when I can collect the keys?

The vacating tenant must hand in the keys no later than 12 noon on the first working day of the month. We can't hand them out any sooner than on that day unless the vacating tenant has said it's OK to hand them out earlier.

I need an apartment as soon as possible, is there any priority?

According to the established criteria, priority can be given to existing tenants, firstly in the area where you're currently living. 

The criteria are:
  • Separation, where you are both registered at the same address and have under-age children.
  • A significant change in the need for accommodation, for example elderly people who can no longer cope with stairs.
  • In the event of decease when there is a need for smaller accommodation

I want to sublet my apartment. How do I go about it?

You send in a sublet application along with proof of what you plan to do and a copy of the agreement you have signed with your sub-lessee. You can find out more here:

I want to transfer my apartment. What are the rules for that and where can I find a form?

Provided you applied for and rented the accommodation for joint use and have used the apartment jointly and have been registered for census purposes at that address for approximately three (3) years, you can apply in writing to transfer the apartment. Accrued queue points are reset to zero for the person moving out. You can collect a form at our Bobutik or call 013-208500 and we will send it to your home address.

I want to carry out a direct exchange. I was wondering whether you can change with an apartment that has another landlord?

Yes, you can, but you must always fill in an application and it must be approved by both landlords. You can find out more here: