- You need to be in the queue. You can do this by registering on our website.
- You need a Swedish personal identity number to be able to register on our website. If you don't have one, please contact us at 013-20 85 00.
- All our available apartments are shown under the heading: Sök ledigt (Search available apartments). If you are interested you need to log in to Mina Sidor (My Pages) to fill in an application.
- On the website you can see how many points you need to be among the top five with the highest queue points.
What happens when you have completed your application?
- We invite the five people with the highest points to come and view the apartment. The person with the highest points that accepts will be offered the apartment and will be notified by text message
- When you have viewed the apartment, you accept or decline the offer via Mina Sidor. If you decline more than five offers over a six month period, you will be blocked from applying for other apartments for six months.
Do you have the highest points?
- We carry out a credit check before you sign a contract to make sure that you do not have any debts to the Swedish Enforcement Authority. If you have debts you will be blocked from submitting an application. You must show a certificate, issued by the Swedish Enforcement Authority, certifying that you are debt free before you can submit a new application.
- You will receive a text message from us when it is time to book an appointment for signing the contract.
Signing the contract
- When you sign the contract, you will need to bring a certificate proving that you have a steady income. If you do not have an income but have savings, they must be sufficient to cover six months rent and money to live on.
- Bring an interpreter for when we go through the important things you need to know when you rent from us. For example: that you need home insurance, what to do if something breaks, etc.